December 17 and 18
· Practice ahead of the Graduation.
· Make sure your uniform is pressed, cleaned, has all appropriate patches,
and no tears.
· Be prepared. If you are uncertain of a form or technique— ask.
Things to Bring -
· Wear your uniform and your belt.
Bring your family and friends.
You do not need your gear bag.
What to Do at the Graduation -
· Get there 15 minutes early.
· Warm-up and stretch.
· Make sure you meet and great folks. Make friends.
Show the same respect to all Masters and Instructors as you would do at the studio.
· If there is anything you have questions about, ASK.
Tips for Families and Parents -
· Cheer, make signs, and make noise.
· Parents; try never to miss the graduation with the student. This is your chance to
congratulate them after the belt presentation.
· Feel free to take pictures from the floor. You will probably need a flash
due to the lights.
· Make sure you have plenty of batteries and film.